Mini Drone Quad Induction Levitation UFO
NOT SOLD IN STORES
🎁 Black Friday Sale - 50% OFF and FREE Shipping 🎁
The most recent toy that seems to have come from space! It flies to all directions, safely, thanks to its inductive sensors. With LED lights flashing alternately make watching it fly a unique and fun experience!
You can easily manipulate it and play together with friends, or children!
Made of PP sturdy material that is flexible, lightweight and has tough collision resistance.
You do not have to spend time teaching children how to control, easy to play.
Advanced LED infrared sensor hover technology. You can control directions or altitudes by your hands or gestures.
The RC quadcopter has two kinds of speed LED indicator. Green Light for low speed and blue light for fast speed.
2 high-precision sensors on the aircraft, auto-avoid obstacles.
4 built-in propellers and 4 motors fast rotation to provide power to keep itself 360 degrees smoothly Rotating flying.
- Suitable for: 3 years old and up
- Battery: Rechargeable 3.7V Lithium Battery, 600mAh.
- Charging time: About 30 minutes, the red light will automatically turn on when charging finished.
How does the drone fly?
- Press the power button to turn on.L ow speed mode: green light displayed after press once. High speed: blue light displayed after press twice.
- Drop or toss mini-drone in the air and it flies itself. Control drone with Gestures when it closes, it will fly in the opposite direction.
- To raise the height of mine drones, please put your hand under drone when it closes by, it will sense your request and rise as a fly!
- If you do not interact with the fly drone, it also won't fly out of your sight because it is able to auto-landing once the battery is low. Perfect kids drone for indoor and outdoor.
- Flip fly toy upside down to stop it, press button 3 seconds to turn off the power button.
- 1x Mini drone
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x Mini Screwdriver
- 1x User Manual
- Keep mini-drones fully charged before first use and stop playing when it is in low battery.
- Do not overcharge the RC toy.